Sunday, October 28, 2012

...i would rather starve than eat your bread...

words from a pearl jam song: "the waiting drove me mad, you're finally here and i'm a mess... i take your entrance back, can't let you roam inside my head..." 

lately, i've been living in a universe of missed signals, session time-outs and delayed gratification. it may not sound pretty but its really not that bad. fact is, im really quite happy coasting, drifting, cruising. life is as it should be, no major mishaps of whatever sort. yep, the wheels are running still, and the running has been great so far. 

howdy all!!! its my first blush on face book and so im excited... well that's that. I would've wanted to blog my fingers to death but duty calls, the job is ever demanding and very dynamic, my dogs are distracting in a nice way (please check them out). so all in all im in a happy cloud.


Author: Monie Maunay
email: buddygallagher@gmail.com
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment